Consular Services

FAQ on Registering a complaint and its resolution

I approached the office at Indian Embassy for help and was humiliated by the officer there. How do I file a complaint against the officer?

You can register your complaint in the MADAD portal of the Government of India which is a Consular Grievances Monitoring System. To reach this portal you can log in to the website.

The POE / Officers at MOIA are asking for bribe to get my work done. How do I lodge a complaint?

You can register your complaint in.

How can I track my Grievance resolution?

After registering your complaint, you can track the status of the grievance / complaint using the complaint ID which was generated on online portal of the ministry eMigrate